Chapter 15: Purushotama Yoga – The Yoga of Supreme Person or Realization of Ultimate Truth
In this Chapter 15 Lord Krishna reveals the virtues, the glories and transcendental characteristics of God being omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent. Also He explains the pupose and value of knowing about God and the means by which He can be realized. Thus this chapter is entitled: Realization of the Ultimate Truth.
- Section – 1 (Shloka 1-6)
- Description of universe as a tree and means of God Realization
- Section – 2 (Shloka 7-11)
- Jeevaatma, the individual soul
- Section – 3 (Shloka 12-15)
- God and His glory.
- Section – 4 (Shloka 16-20)
- Perishable (bodies of all beings), the imperishable (Jeevaatma), and the Supreme Person
అసలు టపాను చూడండి 1,048 more words